This Is Feeling Photography, LLC and Gifyyy policy page. Gifyyy is registered as an adopted assumed name under This Is Feeling Photography, LLC by the state of Illinois.
Updated January 21, 2015.
Privacy, Shipping, and Refund policies:
This Is Feeling Photography, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This Is Feeling Photography, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 01, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and birthdate
- contact information including email address, phone number, and address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our primary shipping service varies by shipping location. All services are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- “Product approval and availability”. Products cannot ship until they have been approved by client. The “Availability” value is an estimate since we depend on other companies to deliver our products. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, but during peak demands product availability and production time can vary, so please contact us if you need a product by a certain date. Since every product we create us customized, we require client cooperation and approval throughout the creation process.
- The method of delivery – you can choose to expedite shipping by paying additional. Please contact us for these expedited rates.Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Shipping and packaging costs are calculated by product and will vary according to product weight, dimensions, value, and shipping location.
If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address to which we should send an invoice. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements.
End of shipping policy.
Payments that retain a date for photography services are non-refundable. Retainer payment reserves the Studio’s services for the Assignment on the date and time within contract. Upon signature of contract and payment of the Retainer, Studio will reserve the time and date agreed upon.
All additional payments are due and payable at least 30 days prior to the date of the Assignment. Additional payments are non-refundable.
Payments for any kind of printed artwork, including fine art canvas warp prints and fine art albums, are non-refundable.
In certain circumstances, and only under the Studio’s discretion, Studio will grant non-transferable credit to Client to use.
Client acknowledges that in the event that there is a Postponement of the assignment, the Studio will be harmed, and that Client will notify the Studio of a Postponement as soon as possible in order to minimize the Studio’s damages. If there is a Postponement, the Studio and Client agree that the Client shall pay to the Studio within 10 days of any Postponement a liquidated damages fee.
Client acknowledges that in the event that there is a Cancellation of the assignment the Studio will be harmed, and that Client will notify the Studio of a Cancellation as soon as possible in order to minimize the Studio’s damages. If there is a Cancellation, the Studio and Client agree that the Client shall be responsible for the payment to the Studio, within 10 days of any Cancellation, the Retainer, and additional payments. If Assignment is canceled on behalf of the Studio for any reason then Client shall be granted a full refund of any amounts paid, except for any payment that has produced a portion or all of the work. Studio’s liability for damages based on such cancellation shall be limited to such refund.
End of refund policy.