Every now and then we get a couple who puts their complete heart and soul into not only their wedding, but their relationship, too. This is what was so incredibly obvious the first time we met Kelly and Patricio. This man absolutely loves his wife. You’ll see it in his laughs, his smile, and every way he looked at Kelly on his wedding day. Patricio went out on a limb and sung her a song during speeches – something that was clearly embarrassing to do in front of all of his friends and family, but something he had absolutely zero shame in doing for the girl he loves most.
Kelly put a ton of energy into every detail of her wedding. Lacuna Artist Loft offers a space that screams for touches of individual identity and style, so Kelly reached out to Rent Vintage Chicago to create an atmosphere that fit her vintage themed wedding. Combined with Fleur’s natural mix of flowers, polaroid cameras for her guests to use, crazy good latino-themed food by FIG Catering, and some serious reception party fun put together by Style Matters and Gifyyy Photo Booth, Patricio and Kelly’s wedding was a night to remember for everyone involved. Thank you for letting the team at This Is Feeling Photography help you remember this incredible celebration for the rest of your lives.
- Venue: Lacuna Artist Loft
- Hair + Makeup: Debra Petrielli Hairstylist + Makeup Artist and Associates
- Wedding Planner: Naturally Yours Events
- Photography: This Is Feeling Photography
- Vintage Rental Equipment: Rent Vintage Chicago
- Flowers: Fleur
- Ceremony music: Fretless Strings
- Catering: FIG Catering
- Cake: Alliance Bakery and Cafe
- Reception DJ: Style Matters DJs
- Photo Booth: Gifyyy Photo Booth
- Dessert: Katherine Anne Confections